I'm pretty spent and would love to share some of what happened this morning...however; I'm so spent I want to give it the write up it deserves. So here are some quick facts about our three Easter services:
- Attendance: 1,201 (most ever for Grace Church)
- Salvations: Man...I don't have the numbers of professesions of faith today, but I saw the hands raised and saw the Connect cards. The third service we had over half the room raise their hands that they had received Christ today. Seriously...just dumbfounded. Unbelievable. I almost couldn't make it through the last song after seeing all those hands raised and people wiping tears from their eyes. I think many people came back to Christ today and many met Him for the first time.
- The Team: I don't know what to say to all of you. I was just amazed and am continually amazed at your faithfulness, dedication and service to the Lord. You people are truly inspiring to me. Thank you so so much for giving your talents, gifts and hearts to what God has called you to do at Grace. Seriously...I'm amazed.
- Food: Addie (my wife) and Marie (Super Cool Person of the Week) thank you both for making the food happen. You both did an INCREDIBLE job. Thank you Marie for thinking of it!
- Message: Tim...you rocked even after coming home from Nicaragua yesterday. You da man!
- Amazing Grace (Violin Solo)
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing
- The Glory of Your Name by Watermark
- Son of God by Starfield
- Here is Our King by David Crowder Band
I'll post a little more later. Drop a note on your thoughts and experiences on Easter.